It's Sunday! The beginning of a new week. How did your last week go? Did you smash those goals or...(LOL). What's in for this week?
Anyway, I have some cool gist for you this evening.Relax, get a cup of this sweet juice. You'll need to sip it while reading through (smiles).
Top of the gist is one that's been trending for a while now. The one that's got to do with a guy in a foreign land whose clothes we're about to auction. Yes we're opening flea market (okrika) with his properties (LOL).
If you need me to spell the gist out to you, I will. I'm talking about the leader of the recent cybercrimes and fraud. He's popular. A celebrity infact! The first letter of his nickname is the eighth letter of the English alphabet (you didn't hear it from me).
According to the police, he has defrauded almost 2million people. The amount of money he has fraudulently acquired is in billi-billi (billions). I can't say how he did it because that gist is too hot for us right now.
Back to the auction. We are starting soon. The properties are too many for our warehouses. When we build more warehouses, we will start. You can pre-order o! (LOL)
The second gist na for pidgin. If you no understand, tell person make e explain to you. Na about one oga kpatakpata of the people wey dey wear one kind uniform. I dey see some kind videos for the internet wey I no understand.
Dem say the problem don too plenty. Say wetin dey more important for their costume, dem no give dem, yet dem say make dem dey dance their cultural dance. Wetin be my consign? Me I just dey here dey sip my juice. I take style dey watch wetin dem wan do next.
This is a very coded gist. If you get am, e mean say you too like tori! (LOL).
My juice is nearly finished but I'll try to sip it slowly. My next gist is on one fine boy that sings. He said he and his family tested positive to "C". Since he was the one who said it, I have almost nothing to say. How is he coping? How is his family now? I'll go and ask.
It turns out that my juice is finished. I didn't plan to share it with all of you but, what can a girl do? Before I go, I'd like to ask my Liverpool fans how they are feeling. Especially now that they seem to be in the green. Well, it's almost not my business. I'm a Man City fan and I'll remain so.
Goodnight people. This girl's got to hit the bed. Have a fun-filled week dears!

Comments
Post a Comment
Comments will be visible after approval.