It's Monday! Do I hear a "Yayyyy!!!" or "Nayyyy!!"? Well, I have a story for you today. I hope you read it.
The Story:
One windy day, the egg of an eagle rolled down a cliff. A farmer who was passing by saw it and picked it. He took it home and kept it alongside his other turkey eggs.
One by one the eggs all hatched. The eagle looked different from the others but he didn't mind. He flocked with them. He dined with them.
One day, he saw a convocation (that's what a group of eagles is called) of eagles fly past. He signalled the other turkeys, wanting them to watch the eagles.
Later at dinner table, he asked his siblings (the turkeys) why they all couldn't fly like the birds that they saw earlier on. The eldest of them answered and said: "We can't fly that high and for that long because those birds are eagles and we are turkeys."
The lone eagle, accepted his fate and though he yearned to soar, he never did. He died not knowing his capabilities and as such, not reaching
his true potential.
I hope you learn from this story. I hope you decide today that you will discover who you truly are, that you will not sell yourself short.
Happy Monday!
#motivationalquote #motivational #motivation #success #entrepreneur #motivationalquotes #inspiration #entrepreneurship #business #successful #entrepreneurlife #love #hustle #quotes #entrepreneurs #startup #inspirational #life #inspirationalquotes #businessowner #money #lifestyle #inspire #businessman #quoteoftheday


Beautiful piece.
ReplyDelete